The Board of Managers is composed of seven members and one ex officio member.
- The members must be landowners or legal representatives of landowners within the Subdistrict boundaries.
- The Ex-Officio member must be a member of the Board of Directors for the Rio Grande Water Conservation District.
- One member will be elected from Subdistrict lands west of US Highway 285/State Highway 15 (Voting District 1).
- Three members will be elected from Subdistrict lands east of US Highway 285/State Highway 15 and west of County Road 6E (Voting District 2).
- One member will be elected from Subdistrict lands east of County Road 6E (Voting District 3).
- Two members will be elected at-large and represent the entire Subdistrict.
Voting District 1 - 1 Member
Michael Schaefer - Manager
Voting District 2 - 3 Members
Harold Stoeber - Manager
Scot Schaefer - Secretary/Treasurer
Karla Shriver - President
Voting District 3 - 1 Member
Gerald Ziegler - Manager
At-Large - 2 Members
Eric Hinton - Vice President
Mark Deacon - Manager
Ex Officio Member
Greg Higel - Manager
The Purpose of the Board of Managers is to carry out the general supervision and operational management of the Subdistrict. Specifically, the Board of Managers must administer a plan of water management to benefit the property within the Subdistrict. The plan of water management must be designed to remedy injurious depletions to senior surface water rights from groundwater withdrawals from Subdistrict Wells and to conserve and stabilize the water supply for irrigation, domestic, municipal, industrial and other beneficial uses for those water users within the boundaries of the Subdistrict. The Board of Managers operate both separately and in conjunction with the Board of Directors of the Rio Grande Water Conservation District.
Regular meetings occur on the first Tuesday in the months of February, May, August, and November. Please see our home page or calendar for specific dates, times and locations.BylawsRules and Regulations