The Board of Managers is composed of up to seven members and one ex officio member.
- The members must be landowners or legal representatives of landowners within the Subdistrict No. 3 boundaries.
- Three members will be selected from subdistrict lands west of County Road 17 and North of County Road G (Nomination District 1).
- Two members will be selected from subdistrict lands east of County Road 17 and North of County road G (Nomination District 2).
- One member will be selected from subdistrict lands south of county Road G (Nomination District 3).
- One member may be selected from those lands that contract into the Subdistrict.
- The ex officio member must be a member of the Board of Directors for the Rio Grande Water Conservation District.
Nomination District 1 - 3 Members
Doug Bagwell - Manager
Sam Vance - Manager
Nathan Coombs - Vice President/Secretary Treasurer
Nomination District 2 - 2 Members
Warren Crowther - Manager
Ruben Sandoval - Manager
Nomination District 3 - 1 Member
LeRoy Salazar - President
Contracts - 1 Member
Ex Officio Member
Elliot Salazar - Manager
The Purpose of the Board of Managers is to carry out the general supervision and operational management of the Subdistrict. Specifically, the Board of Managers must administer a plan of water management to benefit the property within the Subdistrict. The plan of water management must be designed to remedy injurious depletions to senior surface water rights from groundwater withdrawals from Subdistrict Wells and to conserve and stabilize the water supply for irrigation, domestic, municipal, industrial and other beneficial uses for those water users within the boundaries of the Subdistrict. The Board of Managers operate both separately and in conjunction with the Board of Directors of the Rio Grande Water Conservation District.
Regular meetings occur on the first Thursday of the months of March, June, September, and December. Please see our home page or calendar for specific dates, times and locations.BylawsRules and Regulations